Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Pat Robertson predicts the future

I know that many people consider Pat Robertson rather strange because he tends to talk more than he thinks. It wasn't very kind of him to call for the assassination of Hugo Chavez in 2005.

But I heard today that he made some predictions for the new year. In 2006 he predicted that a tsunami would hit the U.S. In 1998 he predicted bad weather for gay friendly Orlando. He claims to have a good prediction record because he said in January 2004 that George Bush would easily win re-election in 2004 (it is debatable if the adjective 'easily' applies to what happened in November 2004).

His latest prediction is that terrorists would carry out mass killings in the U.S. in late 2007. My message to Pat Robertson: my cat can make predictions better than you can. I hope that you are wrong about this one. What you seem to call 'a conversation with god' most people call 'an imagination.'

No comments: